Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hello, WTTB Friends! Happy New Year?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's been a long while-but I'm still here! Thanks for always asking about WTTB and sharing what an impact it had in the community. I know its been a while. I have no excuse, but just distracted and focused on other things. WTTB has always held a special place in my heart.

I haven't stopped networking. On every 4th Friday, you can catch me at the Pensacola Network, hosted by Lloyd and Robin Reshard. It is a wonderful opportunity to network with community leaders, business people and just catch up with friends (over some great food :)! There is one tomorrow from 5-8 down on the Devilliers block across from Five Sisters, The Gathering and Blue Dot. Stop by to say hello and do some wonderful networking! Blessings!

No comments: