Wednesday, June 25, 2014

HELLO FRIENDS!  Ok, according to my last blog entry it has been a year! Wow, where have I been? Well, I finished a two year term as President of AKA sorority, got my daughter married and taught my first job/career ministry class at church! Those are the major things along with doing normal "life" stuff! Many have asked where did WTTB go? Well, I kinda  but things on hold until my plate got a little less full. I know I'm a women, but not every women!  I appreciate ladies asking and still having an interest. Presently, I am formulating in my mind, if and when to begin again. Please stay posted and don't stop asking. I still have been connecting business owners with the knowledge and relationships I have made over the years. 

In the mean time, I have been attending Pensacola Network, hosted by Lloyd and Robin Reshard. What a wonderful opportunity to meet and connect with businesses, organizations and movers and shakers in Pensacola. The networking event is every fourth Friday of the month, from 5-8, at Devilliers Square, 321 North Devilliers Street. This Friday, one of my faithful supporters of WTTB will be the guest speaker.  Nicole Dixon is the new Executive Director of the Gulf Coast African American Chamber. Come out and hear what plans the organization has for the community and meet and connect with wonderful people. See you there!

No comments: