Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello, Friends, my previous post said I was going to celebrate this month of May. Well, I will be adding to the celebration, the life of my dear friend Raychelle Gaston, who tragically was killed in a car accident on this past Saturday. Raychelle was a long time friend and a big supporter of Women Telling Their Business. Over the last six years that I had a big anniversary celebration for WTTB, I called on Raychelle to be the mistress of ceremony. Even with her busy schedule, she always found the time to do this big favor for me. She added so much fun and excitement to every celebration that she hosted! Some of my monthly forums, Raychelle would pop in at the end and  say "Girl, I told you I was going to make it"! Actually, this time last year she "popped" into my 50th birthday celebration at the end with her "Girl, I made it"!
The life that my friend Raychelle lived was a blessing to behold. Even though I'm sad, along with many others, I feel blessed to have had her in my life! I know you are resting in PEACE dear sweet friend....

No comments: