Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello, Friends, it's been a while! We had a successful "kick-off" fundraiser last Tuesday for the WTTB Making Strides Against Breast Cancer team! We had wonderful delectable desserts and door prizes too! The businesses that donated were Friends Catering, one of the owners is Brenda Spencer.  We had Chunkie Chips, owned by Jalen Williams and Melinda Michaels who just loves to bake!  Thanks to all of them! It was a success night for not alot of effort. It's not too late to sign up for our team. I am looking forward to it!
Women Telling Their Business is still in motion. I am still constantly meeting women in business. I am glad that I made the decision to change the format this year. I might think "I'm every women, but I'm not"! We have a WTTB scheduled for November.  Right now I'm trying to find a free location to have it at.  The library made some changes again.  They are closing early during most week nights and organizations can't be in the meeting room after they close. Let me know if you know of somewhere without any cost involved. Keep in touch and feel free to contact me to tell me your business! Gloria

No comments: