Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi, Friends, hope all is going great for the summer. I have been pretty busy this summer enjoying the summer months. Recently, I travelled to San Francisco for the first time, for a conference and had a wonderful time. I will admit it was a little hard to realize it was July-it was "chilly" there!
Anyhow, WTTB is always on my mind. I hoping to schedule a forum in September focusing on "young entreprenuers". If you know any, please have them contact me. Also, in October will be the sixth year anniversary for WTTB-wow how time flys! I'm thinking about combining the anniversary celebration with a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness for the month. 
WTTB does have a team this year.  The new team captain is Linda Smalls. I needed to share some of the responsibility with someone. Go to the American Cancer Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and sign up! I know it will be lots of fun for a great cause.  Save your loose change and donate to our WTTB team. Check back soon for updates. Continue to enjoy the rest of the summer! Today I saw HALLOWEEN items at the store already! No not yet!!!! Enjoy! Gloria

No comments: