Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hi, Friends, Happy Spring time! I hope you are continuing to network to increase your business opportunities. A wonderful opportunity to get your business out is by attending The Pensacola Small Business Exchange conference on April 27th-28th at the University of West Florida. Check out addditional information in my just letting you know section on this page.
Believe me, I have been keeping busy. I do miss the monthly WTTB forums, however, I'm glad I changed the format this year to focus on some other things I am involved in. Right now, I'm looking at having the next forum in June. Back by popular demand, will be the young people in business. That was one of the forums, I've organized in the last five years, that I was most proud of. It gave the young entrepreneurs the opportunity to market their businesses. If you know a young people with a business, please let me know.
Continue to enjoy the wonderful spring weather and I hope to see you in June if not sooner! Gloria

No comments: