Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello, Friends, Wow it has been a while! Believe me its not that I haven't had WTTB on my mind, it's that I have been super busy with my new role as the president of the local chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. Believe me, WTTB is much easier! Anyhow, hope all is well with everyone. I confirmed this week that the next WTTB will be on March 19th at 6:00 at the Tryon Branch Library. WTTB will be celebrating Women's History month. So far I have Kristen Marks, of My Pink Lawyer coming to share some valueable information about estate planning, wills, etc. She does a entertaining and interesting presentation on celebrity estates. We will also have a demonstration on "speed networking" by co-sponsor, Pensacola Small Business Exchange. So mark your calendars and stay posted for more information. Invite a friend too! Happy Black History month! Gloria

No comments: